Frankfurt, March 19, 2020
Dear RegTech clients,
We are currently facing an unprecedented global challenge imposed by the coronavirus (COVID-19). The consequences affect our business, but also our private lives. As a provider of regulatory technology solutions, as a business partner and as an employer, we take the situation of this outbreak very seriously and are aware of our responsibilities.
We have activated COVID-19 Response Teams both on BearingPoint Group level and for BearingPoint RegTech. The Response Teams continuously assess the situation, define actions and communicate these regularly to our employees. A comprehensive catalogue of measures has been created to protect the health of our employees, business partners and customers, with the aim to ensure smooth operations.
- Remote Working: We have an established “Working from Home” policy aligned with the IT Security policy, which has been in place for several years. Therefore, we were able to quickly switch our operations to home office. End of last week, we have asked all staff members to work from home to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- Travel Policy: We have banned international travel and reduced national travel to an absolute minimum to limit the risk of infection. This measure was taken in agreement with our affected clients.
- Product Development and Managed Services: Both Abacus development and our Managed Service business are ISO22301 certified since 2019. With this certification BearingPoint RegTech implemented a Business Continuity Management (BCM), which allows us to react to potential disruption such as COVID-19 in a structured way. Accordingly, the focus of all COVID-19 related activities is to enable business continuity with respect to the plans for the delivery of new software releases and the uninterrupted continuation of the services provided by our Managed Services team. The operations of Product Development and Managed Services are performed across countries and locations. Due to this wide geographical distribution of our teams in combination with our established working from home practice, we are confident to continuously deliver our services to our clients without interruption.
- Professional Services: We have reached out to our clients to discuss different options for the delivery of our services during this challenging situation. We fully support remote work and are happy to discuss how such procedure can be best implemented with a clear focus on the continuation and success of the projects.
- Training: All classroom trainings have been cancelled until 20th April 2020. We offer cancellation or rebooking/rescheduling of the training to those who have already registered. The training team is currently working on web-based training sessions for selected topics.
Should you have any questions or wish to speak to us regarding our approach, please contact our Business Continuity Coordinator (mail to: email@example.com) or feel free to reach out to your BearingPoint RegTech contact.
Also in times of Covid-19, we are here for you as your reliable partner for regulatory technology solutions. We wish you all the best during this period. Stay healthy.
BearingPoint RegTech Management Board
Alexander Beck, Ronald Frey, Jürgen Lux, Maciej Piechocki, Robert Wagner