What you'll do
As a Senior Software Engineer
(m/f/d), you will be part of our international and agile Research & Development team
. Next to working hands-on with your colleagues, you contribute our product development (extension, maintenance and DevOps)
- You analyse the requirements together with our international technical experts
- You are responsible for the design of high-performance, service-oriented software architectures and develop the software according to agile methods
- Working closely with national and international colleagues at all hierarchy and skill levels within the organization, e. g. Business Analysts, Test System Operators, Architects, etc.
- You have the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally and to share your knowledge with your colleagues in coaching and training sessions
- You work with technologies like Java or JVM based languages, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes, various databases, and many more.
Why we should decide on you
- You have experience in writing software
- You’re proven in Unit Testing, TDD/BDD, Pair Programming, Code Reviews, DevOps
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have a proactive and communicative personality and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We don't let things get us down and offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!Even if you don't live nearby our locations, our flexible working hours & remote working enable you to become part of RegTech from anywhere in Germany.
BearingPoint RegTech, is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech product's and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: