What you'll do
As a Senior Service Desk Specialist (m/f/d), you will be part of our agile development cycle in the RegTech area and will be responsible for the introduction/extension of our Abacus software product Abacus Banking with the main focus on client facing support activities.
- As a part of our team, you understand and analyze regulations and/or business/client specific requirements of the national and international Banking Authorities, e. g. regarding liquidity, own funds, credit risk, AnaCredit, FinRep, loan and statistical reporting
- You’re responsible for designing, implementing and testing (e. g. regulatory) requirements, new features or software improvements
- You produce reasonable test cases and test data and define user stories in terms of the agile software development process as well as creating documentation for clients and internal use
- You collect all required data for a ticket to classify, analyze and reproduce of errors as well as identification of critical tickets and escalating these to the responsible teams
- You’re responsible for defining, creating and reporting ticket statistics according to SLA’s
- You’re acting as a collaboration partner for national and international colleagues at all levels and skills within the organization, e.g. Software Engineers, Architects, etc.
- You provide customer support via telephone, mail or ticket system by answering and solving client requests
Why we should decide on you
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of business administration or similar area
- Proven experience in the fields of banking and accounting. Experience in regulatory reporting of credit institutions is a plus
- You have worked with at least one of the following relational databases: PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have a proactive and communicative personality and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We don't let things get us down and offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!Even if you don't live nearby our locations, our flexible working hours & remote working enable you to become part of RegTech from anywhere in Germany.
BearingPoint RegTech, is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech product's and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: