What you'll do
As Product Manager (m/f/d) you are significantly involved in the design of the product features and the associated strategy. The focus is to have the right product, at the right time, at the right price on the right market.
Contributing to the stability of the financial sector is our mission. With your ideas and inspirations, you can directly influence our success!
- You will join a dynamic team that manages our product for regulatory reporting content in Europe, you will have to keep in touch with our customers, development teams, Sales & our consultants and participate in cross-team process improvement discussions and activities
- You will work closely with your colleagues to provide the strategic roadmap, release planning, software descriptions and product presentations - ensuring proper presentation, documentation and reporting mechanisms
- You are responsible for coordinating and conducting client meetings like our User Groups but also for meetings with the Product Owners and the associated preparation/follow-up tasks will fall within your duties as well as supporting our sales and pre-sales teams.
- Additional tasks are managing the day-to-day operation of Product Management, managing any operational challenges, and coordinating and overseeing the communication to our customers, the development team, sales team and our consultants.
Why we should decide on you
You want to roll up the regulator market with a state-of-the-art platform, take our product constantly to the next level and have the following qualifications:
- You have already worked as a product owner or product manager
- You are passionate about developing innovative products and want to shape the future in the Regulator space with us
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have a proactive and communicative personality and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We don't let things get us down and offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!Even if you don't live nearby our locations, our flexible working hours & remote working enable you to become part of RegTech from anywhere in Germany.
BearingPoint RegTech, is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech product's and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: