What you'll do
As a Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d), you will be part of our Product Management Team and will be responsible for influencing the strategic direction of our product through customer and data insights combined with market opportunities. You also define and oversee the execution of product marketing strategies, product positioning and product launches.
- You oversee the collection of relevant data on our markets and customers to inform our product strategy and marketing plans.
- You are responsible for conducting competitive analysis and developing a competitive positioning for our banking software.
- You create and conceptualize the core positioning, messaging and segmentation and also give input into pricing, bundling, and packaging decisions.
- As part of our team, you will be instrumental in the creation of a product marketing plan and take care of the execution of all components from launch to target group marketing up to regionalized go-to marketing strategies
- You work closely with divisional marketing to develop and deliver highly tailored go-to-market collaterals that highlight the value proposition of our software to new and existing market segments.
- You review the progress at regular intervals to determine whether the marketing plan supports the business strategies. By reviewing key metrics, you ensure that the marketing plan and effective product launches are achieved.
Why we should decide on you
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position in product marketing in an agile corporate environment
- Good understanding of financial services markets in Europe, regulatory experience is a plus
- You are passionate about working internationally in a constantly growing, agile company
- You have a hands-on mentality and think outside the box to effectively integrate your own ideas into the business
- You have a proactive and communicative personality and you use feedback as a basis for optimization
- You have a trusting & responsible mindset and enjoy working in a team
Why you should decide on us
- Let’s grow together – our start-up character enables you to design our future
- We promote remote working and flexible working hours to create a positive work-life balance
- We provide you with the opportunity to take on responsibility and participate in international projects
- We don't let things get us down and offer you a stable job that is not affected by crises
- We offer numerous individual and wide-ranging training opportunities, in addition to our buddy-program
- We are proud of our positive working atmosphere characterized by a supportive team across different locations and countries and transparent communication across all levels
- Together we're better - meet your colleagues at our numerous team events
- We care about body and soul, we offer you numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, free drinks and of course (mental) health initiatives
To get a first impression, we only need your CV and look forward to meeting you in a (personal/virtual) interview!Even if you don't live nearby our locations, our flexible working hours & remote working enable you to become part of RegTech from anywhere in Germany.
BearingPoint RegTech, is a leading international provider of innovative regulatory, risk, and supervisory technology solutions (RegTech, RiskTech, and SupTech) and services along the Regulatory Value Chain for financial services. Customers representing 6,000 firms worldwide, among them large international banks, a major part of the largest European banks, leading insurance companies as well as supervisory authorities and central banks, trust BearingPoint RegTech product's and services. BearingPoint RegTech works closely with regulators and, as a member of standardization bodies such as XBRL, actively contributes to the standard-setting process. BearingPoint RegTech combines regulatory know-how with a proven, reliable, and forward-looking RegTech solution suite, expert consulting capabilities, managed services, and training seminars.
Any questions? Feel free to get in touch: